[rules-users] Even to check if all the rules have been fired

sumatheja sumatheja at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:11:15 EDT 2012

Hi All,
        I'm using a stateful knowledge session in my project, where *
ksession.fireUntilHalt()* will trigger the rules as and when the facts are
inserted. I,m developing a functionaly where I need to insert some new
facts and and retract them once the valid rules have been fired. I'm unable
to find the exact event listener to check if all the valid rules have been
fired. Do I need to handle this case(is it implicitly handled)?
*AfterActivationFiredEvent
*seems to be activated after successfully firing each rule, so I feel this
wont serve the purpose. Thanks in advance.

--
cheers
Sumatheja Dasararaju