[rules-users] drools 5.0's RuleFlow & drools 5.2's jbpm5

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:53:19 EDT 2012

Yes, jbpm5 is focused on the BPMN2 modeling language, I suggest you to read
about that specification in order to start working with jBPM5. From the
technical point of view most of the things that you will read about Drools
Flow are still valid for jBPM5 (except the modeling language - RuleFlow).
Cheers

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Ahmed Feki <feki.ahmed.job at gmail.com>wrote:

> the jbpm5 runs with .bpmn process files not with .rf as in the 5.0, i
> still dont know if it is the only difference but i think these standards re
> not compatibles.
>

> 2012/5/5 bardelman <feki.ahmed.job at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>> i m planning to learn jbpm5 and i ve 2 books :
>> -Drools-JBoss-Rules-5.0-Developers-Guide :which is about the version 5.0
>> of
>> drools. in this book, there is a chapter about the Drools flow.
>>
>> -The second book is the Drools Developper Cookbook(2012), here there is a
>> chapter about the jbpm5 in which it s said :<<jBPM5 is the new brand name
>> of
>> the Drools process engine that was previously known as
>> Drools Flow.>>
>>
>> As i want to optimize my learning curve for this framework(i mean for
>> jbpm5)
>> i want to know if it is useful to read from the first book ? is it still
>> useful  the Drools flow of the version 5.0 ? sorry for my bad english ..!!
>>
>> --

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -