[rules-users] Guvnor data enumeration issue

Vamsi Ch vamsi_chirala at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 02:12:58 EDT 2012

Hi Patel,

I see from your post that the following works for you:

'Vehicle.engineType' : (new test.VehicleHelper()).getEngineTypes()
'Vehicle.fuelType[engineType]' : '(new
test.VehicleHelper()).getFuelTypes("@{engineType}")'

Can you please let me know in which version of Guvnor this works? I tried
both 5.3.0.Final and 5.4.0.CR1 and this did not work (i.e. populating an
enum based on value selected in another enum by making a call to java code)

I tried both Decision Table and Rule Template and did not work with either
of them. So, just wondering if it works with older versions of Guvnor ?

Thanks,
Vamsi