[rules-users] agenda-groups

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:19:01 EDT 2012

This is what I figured. I am having an issue where I have a catch all
retraction rule setup as the lowest salience. I see activations created for
the facts but they are never fired.  Any thoughts on why this may happen?
The session is run on a separate thread with fireAllRules called every 1/2
second. I have tried syncronizing inserts on the session so that thread
would not be in the middle of firing when new facts come in but that does
not seem to do anything....

Vincent Legendre wrote