[rules-users] Visualizing production rules metrics in 3D

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:38:00 EDT 2012

I can't answer this w.r.t. the "3D" unless I know what the 3
dimensions stand for, can I?

Some questions that I can think of offhand that have a bearing on the
relevance of the idea of a production rule metric:

Can a metric capture the complexity resulting from the interaction of
multiple rules?

Can a metric reflect the trickiness of window:x in combination with
parameterized temporal operators?

Will various rule attributes (such as agenda-group, salience,...)
affect the metric?

Is the reevaluation effect of delete/modify/insert taken into account?

Cheers
Wolfgang