[rules-users] agenda-groups

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:25:20 EDT 2012

The point is to be able to stream a large volume of messages into the rule
session without tying up that thread. In addition I don't want there to be
millions of messages in a session at a given point, thus the point of
executing the rules on a different thread while inserting facts from
another.

laune wrote