[rules-users] Drools integration with Spring

Ini inder.14 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:30:41 EDT 2012

Hi All,
             I am new to drools and have some how got through my previous
issue of updating  user defined error  object with details.
I need help in following items:

1. how to integrate the drools with my Spring application.
2. I have a scenario like i need to write different rules file for different
beans ... say i have two beans (Employee, Department) to validate for which
i have written two rules file say EmployeeRule.drl and DepartmentRule.drl
files. i have a common method where i am passing the object(either employee
or Department) that need to be checked. In this case how will i add
different drl file in KnowledgeBuilder.
Like to validate Employee bean i need to add EmployeeRule.drl file and to
validate Department bean i need to add DepartmentRule.drl file.

Hope i am making some sense here..

thanks,
Ini