[rules-users] Problem importing bpmn process into oryx designer

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Fri May 11 11:20:19 EDT 2012

Hi, you could consider it a warning. Designer when validating checks
Guvnor to see if there is a process image already available for your
process. If there is not, it raises that warning. In the Designer you
can generate the process image by clicking on the "PNG" button on the
footer bar. Once you have generated your process image and re-validate
this warning should no longer be there.

Hope this helps.
Tihomir