[rules-users] Knowledge Base and Multiple Sessions

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:27:03 EDT 2012

I did run the test and your assessment is accurate. Sessions using different
knowledge bases to not perform any better. For the most part each thread is
running a separate "rule box", however there is one set of rules which all
messages must go through (millions) while the others will have a very small
subset sent to them based on what the first set determined...

Vincent Legendre wrote