[rules-users] Unable to share model between different packages in Guvnor 5.0.0

devan.vanreenen at gmail.com devan.vanreenen at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:43:16 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Please assist.
I promote 2 POJO model jars and a declarative model to the global area in
Guvnor.
I then create a upload a new POJO model jar and declarative model but select
not to "create new" but to import the models from global area, however there
is nothing in the drop down of available assets to import from global area.

Please confirm what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks
Devan