[rules-users] can't put formula on Guvnor screen

zeeshan khan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:27:38 EDT 2012

Hi Team !

           Earlier I sent this mail to rules-dev at lists.jboss.org. Mark
Proctor asked me to mail here so I am mailing here in the hope of reply.

           Since yesterday only I started learning Drools with the help of
Google and *JBOSS DROOLS BUSINESS RULES pdf file*. I faced many problems to
understand the concept but now its going smooth. But the problem is
the *version
of PDF file of the book* and the *Govener version*. *Its quite different*.
 I request you all to please provide me the latest version of PDF as I am
unable to find on net. The problem I am facing is to put the formula as
given in the screen shot in the book.
           I am unable to put the *formula* as described in JBOSS DROOLS
BUSINESS RULES pdf file on page no. 102.....the formula is *salesValue-10
as the box is not capable of taking cahracters. *It is taking only integer.

Thanks in Advance for all the help and material !!!!