[rules-users] [rules-use​rs] The Temporal Operators in Guvnor

Carolina Pellecchia carolina.pellecchia at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:38:01 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

first of all, thank you for your suggestions.

I couldn't understand a point:

            which are the steps to follow in order  to expose POJO model as
an event?

because when I try to write a business rule with the guided editor, in my
package, I couldn't add a CEP operator ( I haven't a  "clock" icon).

Regards
Carolina Pellecchia