[rules-users] can't put formula on Guvnor screen

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:20:49 EDT 2012

Hahahahahaha.... ;-)  and thanks Mike for the fix.....so now I need to use
*5.5.0.beta1*..??
Currently I am using *guvnor-5.4.0.CR1-tomcat-6.0* WAR file then imported it
in Eclipse IDE, opened the browser and found the Guvnor Drools GUI and after
that followed JBOSS DROOLS BUSINESS RULES(old version I asked u earlier
about this and if u can provide me the latest version) file to create rules
and fact models. This is the process I followed. Am I following the right
way...??  Can u please give me the Link of the fixed release....??   Also if
u can provide me the latest version of JBOSS DROOLS BUSINESS RULES....

Thanks Mike !!