[rules-users] can't put formula on Guvnor screen

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:47:10 EDT 2012

I'd recommend Drools Expert 5.4.0's user guide. I always found it
informative.

Guvnor's user-guide has improved vastly over the past few releases, but it
won't win any literacy prizes.

http://www.jboss.org/drools/documentation has links to the existing book
list.

The Cookbook is the most recent and has good reviews, but I don't think
it's a beginners guide.

Perhaps, once you've learned more you can author an updated version of the
book :)

Or, if you want to get involved, helping improve Guvnor's documentation
would be a good entry point.

With kind regards,

Mike