[rules-users] Drools 5.0 how to create reports & analytics on rules usage

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Wed May 16 07:44:57 EDT 2012

heavilly discussed subjects ... This list should contain a lot of answers already ...
To summarize :
   - user date/time when rule last changed : Can be got from Guvnor, if you are using it. If not, you have to plug something between your editor and your storage
   - date/time rule last executed : Nothing out-of-the-box. You have to plug a AgendaListener in the sessions and store the usage somewhere.