[rules-users] [designer] problem with color theme selection

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed May 16 09:53:21 EDT 2012

The theme data is stored in Guvnor itself (in the GlobalArea). Do you by
chance remove GlobalArea or the user you have defined in Designer's
jbpm.xml cannot access it for some reason?
Take a look at
http://surdilovic.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/color-themes-support-in-jbpm-designer/,
there the images describe the format of the color themes json file and
how to add a custom color scheme as well.

Hope this helps.
Tihomir