[rules-users] [Designer] Problem installing service from repository

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu May 17 07:36:17 EDT 2012

Hi Cristiano, I think you may have a configuration issue between Guvnor
and Designer. Please read chapter
http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch10.html#d0e3136 in the docs
and make sure that both your Guvnor and Designer are configured to be
able to "see" eachother correctly..if this still fails I would need some
more info like server logs and more info on your setup to know how to
help further.

Thanks.