[rules-users] custom lib in guvnor

Olle Martensson olle.martensson at digitalroute.com
Mon May 21 16:34:22 EDT 2012

Thanks for your help Mike you were spot on.
I uploaded an interface like it was a POJO in guvnor and successfully used it as a global.
Of course one have to make sure that what you upload have all the needed dependencies, I had some troubles with that until I understood that I was missing a custom exception class.

Thanks again // Olle
DigitalRoute
Developer

Mobile       +46 73 335  8487