[rules-users] How to add multiple conditions in condition column of decision table in Guvnor??

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:37:30 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike !!

I am using 5.4.0 CR1. Actually I am trying to learn different techniques of
Drools for creating rules. Currently I was trying with Excel files.
Standalone I created(without using using Guvnor, that Excel is in screen
shot). Then I tried decision table file creation using Guvnor(*confused
between Decision Table Spreadsheet and Decisoin Table Web Guided editor*).
Tried to google for the proper steps(dint understand anything). Then started
by self to explore choosing *Decision Table Web guided editor* without
checking *Use Wizard box*(also tried with checking but I dint understand
what things are there). Then fortunately created something that u can see in
the screen shot. In the meantime I tried to create a Test scenario for the
same. It was giving error *"No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet."*. Please
tell me Where to give RuleTable cell in guvnor as I had given in excel file.
I am very  very much confused about what should I choose for this whether
DRL, Spreadsheet, Guided editor, using standalone excel file..... It may be
possible that each one will be having some limitations. Please guide me
Mike. If u can provide me any right link or any blogs. would be highly
appreciable.

Thanks !!

manstis wrote