[rules-users] 5.4 Final Jitting Error

stelomax stephen.lomax at mattelli.com
Tue May 22 09:46:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

In 5.3 we saw a Jitting problem (as a result of the same rule getting 20
times and Drools attempting to compile a new object for performance).

We were recommended to move to 5.4 rc 1 to fix the issue (which it did).

We were about to migrate today to 5.4 Final and noticed that people have
identified that the same Jitting error is back.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3511

The fix has been pushed to the master branch.  I was wondering what the
timescales were for this to be released as 5.4.x?

In the mean-time should we stick with 5.4 rc 1 or move to 5.4 final and
merge with the fixed files in GitHub

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/commit/75c6efb7ddfc197436a687cb594b2e4f78629bff

Thanks

Steve