[rules-users] How to use Guvnor effectively?

mpgong michael.p.gong at lmco.com
Tue May 22 10:56:37 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a feeling that i'm not using guvnor correctly.  My issue is that when
i use the knowledge agent to load a package from guvnor it takes just as
long to get the knowledge base as it does if i were to use the knowledge
builder and add rules resources.  So when i do a build package in guvnor it
does compile everything and the binary that is created is what would end up
if i were to use the knowledge builder?

In the past i would rebuild the knowledge builder but i switched to guvnor
because i thought it would be easier to rebuild and manage plus getting the
knowledgebase to be faster.  I'm i wrong in my understanding?

Thanks