[rules-users] referencing the incoming objects vs the matching object

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:19:32 EDT 2012

Assuming TYPE_1 is the opposite of TYPE_2 and not just a difference it
should work.

What is "opposite" is perhaps difficult to define as there is probably some
semantics involved: up\down, left\right, yes\no.

These have well defined meanings and hence we can say with some certainty
that these are opposites or one and other.