[rules-users] Prevent saving the resource when using guvnorEditorObjRef, in case if validation fails.

worldofprasanna worldofprasanna at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 02:44:25 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We have embedded the Guvnor decision table asset into our html page and
obtained the guvnorEditorObjRef to validate the new rule which is added. We
wrote our business logic within the function,

guvnorEditorObjRef.registerBeforeSaveAllButtonCallbackFunction()

And it works fine. But the problem is when we find the business validation
got failed, we couldn t stop the resource from saving. Check In dialog box
opens and we couldn t find a way to prevent it from saving.

Is there anyway to prevent the asset from Saving in case, if the validation
failed ?

Thanks,
Prasanna Venkataraman.