[rules-users] Checking Template Columns matching with Excel columns

himansu.nayak himansumca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:42:36 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am using drools template and spredsheet in my application.
my generic rules are maintain in template and rules data are maintained in
spreadsheet.
Currently i am declaring the columns name in my template file for using the
field of excel.
ex:
Inside template (drt)
template header
rulesName
Application
Admission
Permission
.
.
.
.

inside excel
rule(col 1), application(col2),admission(col3), permission(col4), . . . . .

i want to make sure the excel col name has to match with exact name inside
template. currently drools checks the order of the col declared in template
with excel columns but not the actual name with the excel columns.
Any possibility by which i can force drools to match the exact col name with
the col name defined inside template file?

Thanks...

-----
Thanks...
Himansu