[rules-users] Drools-Compiler depends on Weld in current SNAPSHOT

LStampf Lukas.Stampf at gmx.at
Wed Oct 3 11:06:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently working with drools SNAPSHOTS because  5.4.0.Final and
5.5.Beta1 are bugged for our application.
We have a problem with the current drools-compiler. The file
drools-compiler/src/main/java/org/drools/cdi/KProjectExtension.java has a
dependency at the concrete weld implementation:
-import
org.jboss.weld.environment.se.discovery.url.ClasspathScanningException;

I guess that is an oversight, since it would bloat applications just for one
Exception class.

kind regards
Lukas Stampf