[rules-users] rule infinitely loops, appears to be depending on naming on variable

dec roni.frantchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:51:33 EDT 2012

Thanks for the quick response.
Is there a jira for this or should I open one?
I can workaround this for now by arbitrarily splitting the class.. but i
guess initializing many of these instead of one may hurt performance. They
actually belong all together and all of them are in use by the other rules
in the original drl.
perhaps i will simply use the no-loop attribute.