[rules-users] mismatched input '==' in rule Employee1_11"

qwertyqwerty sol_987 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:44:50 EDT 2012

Hi I am getting the same error with my spreadsheet

Errors when compiling rules [8,36]: [ERR 102] Line 8:36 mismatched input
'==' in rule "Validation Rules_12"

I have attached my spreadsheet.  What i am trying to do is iterate over an
arraylist of objects(object contains name, value).  Then compare the name
and send a response.  Spreadsheet is attached and my DRL is below, the DRL
looks ok but I might be missing something:

rule "Validation Rules_12"
	when
		$validator:Validator()
		$data:Data() (name == "A") from $validator.getData()
	then
		$validator.setResult("TRUE");
end

test4.xls <http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4020323/test4.xls>