[rules-users] Nurse rostering configuration with competition.xsd schema

adc alberto.decaro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:13:06 EDT 2012

I am modelling a personnel rostering based on Nurse Rostering.

I am toying with the *.xml samples based on the competition.xsd schema. The
schema is in general very clear, but there are so many configuration
parameters that I am not sure how to properly configure each of them. For
instance, I cannot figure out how to correctly set up the patterns and their
usage in the contracts tags.

The aim is to correctly model my scenario .xml file in order to avoid
unnecessary contraints and to correctly weight the useful ones.

So, I am looking for some detailed references about the competition.xsd
schema, and maybe a tutorial about the usage of the schema.

Any clue?

Thanks, Alberto