[rules-users] Noob desperately needing help

zaphod pcooper at emspic.org
Wed Oct 31 09:39:37 EDT 2012

Davide,

Thanks for the response…I have also fired the attached code from outside a
rule, and it works perfectly (I created a hidden test menu option that
allows me to call runNeedleChestDecompressionReport()).  In fact, every
other instance of using ZipUtil works fine.  And the place where the rule is
hanging hasn’t actually gotten to the byte array yet…it’s creating internal
data structures to handle the input.

I’m grasping for straws, I know…

Paul