[rules-users] Re-usability of rules

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:47:02 EDT 2012

On 05/09/2012, Suvek <suvek.shah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Database structure is kind of fixed, is being used by various systems. Just
> starting off with drools validation so have flexibility in terms of loading
> facts in rules.

I did not suggest changing the DB layout, but I was assuming that your
relational (is it relational?) DB is designed according to Normal
Forms, which normally would not permit repeating groups or duplicating
information. But retrievals  (queries) may be written to "hide" the
purely relational structure.