[rules-users] exception jitting problem

brendanneff brendan.neff+droolsforum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:15:56 EDT 2012

I removed the Integer part from the rule and also changed the
getMonthlyIncome to an int instead of an Integer, and that fixed the
problem.  I'm not sure if it was one or the other that did it since I did
both, but if you'd like me to test each separately, I'd be happy to try it
if that would help.

Here's the necessary code for the CMVLednerBean class:

public class CMVNewLoanBean extends CMVBaseRequestBean {

	private Map<String,CMVLenderBean> activeLenders = new
HashMap<String,CMVLenderBean>();

	public Map<String,CMVLenderBean> getActiveLenders() {
		return activeLenders;
	}

	public void setActiveLenders(Map<String,CMVLenderBean> activeLenders) {
		this.activeLenders = activeLenders;
	}

	public CMVLenderBean getActiveLender(String lenderName) {
		return activeLenders.get(lenderName);
	}
}

public class CMVLenderBean {

	private Integer loanCap = 0;
	private Integer loanCount = 0;

	public Boolean getCanMakeLoan() {
		boolean canMakeLoan = false;
		if (loanCap == -1 || loanCount < loanCap) {
			canMakeLoan = true;
		}
		return canMakeLoan;
	}

	public Integer getLoanCap() {
		return loanCap;
	}

	public void setLoanCap(Integer loanCap) {
		this.loanCap = loanCap;
	}

	public Integer getLoanCount() {
		return loanCount;
	}

	public void setLoanCount(Integer loanCount) {
		this.loanCount = loanCount;
	}
}

Please let me know if I missed anything.