[rules-users] How to Compute against WorkingMemory in Drools ?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:16:24 EDT 2013

You can have one fact in WM and this object can contain any number of
list fields.

This approach may be useful or not - much depends on the way the
correlation between batch n and batch n+1 is to be determined.

I think I mentioned the alternative, but I can't be more specific
since I don't know about this correlation and about what should happen
to batch n after n+1 has been processed. In any case, for this
scenario, an Alert should contain a batch identifier.

-W