[rules-users] java.lang.ClassCastException: org.drools.reteoo.BetaMemory cannot be cast to org.drools.reteoo.AlphaNode$AlphaMemory

vlad_konov vlad_konov at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 10:47:04 EDT 2013

Hi,
nice to find this topic, I'm experiencing the same problem.

Actually I have that "complex scenario", that was mentioned, like "add and
remove rules dynamically from a knowledge base".
Does it mean that there is a known bug and it's going to be fixed? At this
case is there any temporal workaround?
Or it means that adding or removing rules dynamically is not something that
should be used at all?

The Drools version is 5.5.0.Final

Thank you very much in advance,

Vlad.