[rules-users] Agenda Groups in Stateless Knowledge Session

alfaoasis meenakshi.apply at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:57:55 EDT 2013

Thanks for your reply. Will explain what I am trying to do. I have a separate
drools rule invocation file for stateless and stateful knowledge sessions
respectively. But I have a single drl file for the rules to be fired
accordingly. When I execute my stateless session file, I am getting the
incorrect output of the stateful+correct output for my stateless. Only if I
set lock-on-active to true, I am getting the desired result. But its not
always possible to use lock-on-active...