[rules-users] Why Knowledgebase Partitioning disabled?

viraj mayuraviraj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 07:50:10 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm using Drools 5.5.0.final for my project. I'm analyzing large set of
facts with large set of rules. To improve performance i wanted to use
Knowledgebase Partitioning. But seems like this is disabled and has a note
in source code, this feature will be enabled in future. Does anybody know
why this is disabled ? Will drools 6 enable this ?

Thanks !