[rules-users] How to avoid stateless session rule fire on every fact ?

viraj mayuraviraj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 05:40:32 EDT 2013

I did some research on rete tree. I think what i really needs is to remove
each node from tree after evaluation ( Ex: When one book is processed that
and all the subsequent parts of that tree should be removed ). I tried this
using "retract " modifier. But this takes more time than previous execution.

According to my requirement I have to keep rule for each book separately.
Therefore I can't remove those rules. Anyway you have mentioned , agenda
events don't give rule execution time.
So how can one measure rule execution time ?