[rules-users] Is my use case suuported in Drools?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 10:40:58 EDT 2013

You should look into the Expert and Fusion manuals, especially:
Expert for the syntax and most features,
sliding "window" in Fusion,
"timer" in Expert,
"accumulate" and "from collect" in Expert.

Your text is a little too hazy to try and concoct a set of rules
demonstrating what needs to be done - they may be off in more than one
respect.

-W