[rules-users] Snapshot of drools engine's state

IK81 ml at kofler.me
Mon Aug 12 04:53:54 EDT 2013

I don't think that the synchronization is a problem. I don't want to use a
dedicated thread that runs the fireUntilHalt method but rather trigger the
engine externally. So I can decide if it's time to make a new snapshot or
not. So I can avoid to find the engine in an inconsistent state. I also plan
to provide the clock from an external source instead of relying on the
system time to achieve a deterministic behavior when replaying the events.

What do you exactly mean with "Saving every so many, and synced with,
insertions might be an
alternative,"?

Ingo