[rules-users] Drools decision tables — calling functions inside value cells

Atul Bhatia agbhatia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 23:50:05 EDT 2013

I am looking to use drools decision tables for a project. I want to add a
condition where I verify that the value of a passed in object is less than
a specified number. I want the decision table to look something like:

http://imgur.com/gf1Twb4

If you look at the third condition where I am checking the max size of the
loan, I am calling a function: $t.getStandardLimit($n).

Unfortunately, I am unable to call the function inside the value cells with
that syntax (drools reads it as a string and returns a syntax error). Is
there a way to do this?