[rules-users] unable to resolve method using strict-mode:

Roopa Musuley roopa.musuley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:45:35 EDT 2013

Can any one help me with this issue in Drools 5.5.0.
I am trying to call a method in when clause, it's throwing this error while
building using ant. No error with eclipse.

"RuleBaseTask failed: [Error: unable to resolve method using strict-mode:
com.nph.radar.drools.UpdateQuery.updateQuery(com.nph.radar.rule.operands.Query,
com.nph.radar.rule.operands.AOCCRuleKnobConfig, java.lang.String,
org.apache.log4j.Logger)]"

Do help me in fixing this.

Thanks in advance.