[rules-users] How Answers to community question Appear on more than one site

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Aug 27 13:45:43 EDT 2013

Nabble is simply a 3rd party service, that provides web access to mailing lists, such as this one.

I don't know about Marshut. A quick glance looks like they are trying to build a simlar service as nabble, but combined with features found at stack exchange.

These are all 3rd party services. The mailing list is public, so anyone can setup these services.

Mark