[rules-users] Is drools the solution for my requirement.

nitind nitindhruv at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Aug 28 00:17:32 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply, so like invoice no check the rule might further have
sub rule  and some of them might be periodically changed or added.

Another point I got from your revert was on the Client access. So is it
possible with drools to have a UI for End users where they can configure
their own rules ?

Also do u see feasability to implement my example.

Thanks once again for taking time.