[rules-users] Please help me on hibernate-meet-drools

Hong Ju Hong.Ju at steward.org
Thu Aug 29 11:34:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

I would like Drools to save my POJO objects as Hibernate Entities so that I can see my POJO objects as db tables in my database.

I tried to make this work by searching on the net, but there is very limited example on this topic, my code does not have any error, but it does not save any tables in my db. I attached my project in this email, if someone can help me on this, this will be so great and make me move forward.

Thank you so much in advance,

Hong Lily Ju
Software Engineer
hong.ju at steward.org<mailto:derrick.smith at steward.org>