[rules-users] 5.6.0.CR1 gives a NullPointerException in after evaluator

abr alexis.brouard at haulogy.net
Mon Dec 2 10:42:26 EST 2013

Dear all,

I desperately tried to reproduce this issue in a self-contained unit test.
But with no success :(

The discussion by jknehr is interesting. However, in my case, I do not have
a large number of event and I do not have multi-threading in place.
But I have many rules loaded in the KB (more than 700.)

If the issue is also due to volume, it will be hard to reproduce...