[rules-users] Drools 6.0.0 Final - execution rules with process flow

vince gcaputo at pactenovation.fr
Mon Dec 2 11:19:33 EST 2013

I have started taking a look at the 6.0.0 Final and I imported and executed
the Drools Hello World sample process project. So far so good.
Then I wanted to execute a rule from the ruleflow. To test that scenario I
replaced the script task with a businss rule task and created the
ruleflow-group property in the ruleflow node and in the rule I want to fire
(which just print a text message, no objects are involved).But this is not
working.
I noticed that the starting actions of the package are executed but not the
final ones, but I am not able to explain why.
What am I missing here? Is there an example where I can compare the code?

Thanks.