[rules-users] How to declare custom accumulators in kmodule.xml?

abr alexis.brouard at haulogy.net
Tue Dec 3 11:52:42 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

I tried to move from Drools 5.5.0.Final to 6.0.0.Final and I've some issues
with moving from declaring kbase in Spring to the new kmodule.xml.

My main concern for the moment is about custom accumulators.
In the 5.5.0.Final Spring config, I had something like :

<bean id="myAcc" class="my.namespace.rules.accumulators.MyCustomAccumulator"
/>

<drools:kbase id="kb1">
  <drools:resources>
     [...]
  </drools:resources>

  <drools:configuration>
    <drools:accumulate-functions>
      <drools:accumulate-function name="myAcc" ref="myAcc" />
        [...]
    </drools:accumulate-functions>
  </drools:configuration>
</drools:kbase>

I've thoroughly read the 6.0.0.Final documentation and the
kie-spring-6.0.0.xsd (found here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-integration/blob/master/kie-spring/src/main/resources/org/kie/spring/kie-spring-6.0.0.xsd)
but I haven't find a way to declare custom accumulators.

I also tested my luck by changing all "drools:" by "kie:" but with no
success.

Would you point me to a working example of declaring custom accumulators in
6.0.0.Final?

Thanks in advance.