[rules-users] Guvnor 6.0 download and Example Code

anjana.ackroyd anjana.ackroyd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:01:33 EST 2013

I am having a hard time finding a link to download Guvnor 6.0 . Can any
please help me find it?

Also I am looking for an example code where I can read drl file created in
Guvnor 6.0 using KIE

I can find examples for 5.5.0

 KnowledgeAgent kagent = KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent( "myAgent1"
);
                kagent.applyChangeSet(
ResourceFactory.newUrlResource("http://localhost:8080/jboss-brms/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/pop.blah.test/CAR/LATEST"));
                KnowledgeBase kbase = kagent.getKnowledgeBase();
                StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession =
kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();
                ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeScannerService().start();