[rules-users] How to call Drools as a remote rules executor

milen igrachev igrachev at abv.bg
Mon Dec 9 07:10:18 EST 2013

 Hello ,
   What I want to do is use java and Drools for its nice rule engine capabilities. Currently I am not using java for my project. I have some implementation business classes and implemented logics that works fine for me, but I want to externalize the rules in BRMS. I gave Drools a try and I like it a lot. However I encounter one obsticle that I want to ask if I can skip.  I read most of the Drools documentation and across the net in all the examples that are given we actually need the implementation business classes in order to instantiate facts that we want to feed to the Drools
 KieSession . Well what I want is not to duplicate my class model in both my (non java) project and my java Drools project. All I want to keep in my Drools project is the Rules themselves.  So is that possible, or I will need to duplicate the models? If anyone knows where I can read some info on that topic links are appriciated!  Technical details: I am using Drools 6.0.0 in Eclipse Juno.  Big thanks for the support!  Best Regards!
Milen