[rules-users] Optaplanner (V6.0.0) / Vehicle Routing / Speed of a Vehicle

Suleyman Demirel demirel.suleyman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 17:47:20 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

I have just found out about optaplanner and have been testing the vehicle
routing problem on the examples provided. I am not able to see how we can
change the speed of a vehicle using the data files provided. If my
calculations are not wrong, the current assumption looks like a vehicle's
speed is 30 kmh (or miles per hour, whichever is assumed to be used).

Does anyone know how that can be modified? Thanks.

--

Suleyman Demirel