[rules-users] Drools 6 - "kie-config-cli" seems not working with "kie-drools-wb"

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:45:56 EST 2013

I should elaborate a little.

In 5.5 (and lower) we used JCR to authenticate but had our own
authorization implementation.

In 6.0 we use JACC for authentication and authorization driven by requests
to use authentication and authorization provided by
application-servers/containers.

Subject to feedback we may need to look into provision of permissions
integrated with JACC.

Sent on the move

We don't provide for read-only roles at present in 6.0.

Sent on the move